www.cinthereclothing.com / www.cinthereclothing.pl
I care about your privacy, therefore I would like you to feel comfortable while using my services. That is why you can read all important information about me processing your personal data below and about internet cookies that my Store uses. These information have been drawn with General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, in mind.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
KATARZYNA ALEKSANDRA BONIO, an entrepreneur operating under the business name Katarzyna Bonio CINTHERE CLOTHING, registered at the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity, operated by the competent minister of economy and Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity, NIP [taxpayer identification number] 7922233101, REGON [company registration number] 367308430, with its registered seat at ul. Grochowska 14, 37-500 Jarosław and its second registered seat at Prochowa 27/11, 04-388 Warszawa.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to order merchandise from my Store, you will be asked to provide me with your personal data. Your personal data are processed by me for specified purposes, related to operating the Store and providing services offered by the Store („Services”).
Reasons for processing the data:
Depending on what you choose:
- Providing Services offered by the Store
- Completing your orders
- Direct marketing of provided services, other than the newesletter.
Basis for processing the data:
- the performance of the Contract of Sale or taking actions to the request of the data subject, prior to entering into the above contracts. Article 6, par. 1, point b) of the GDPR Regulation (contract performance)
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which I am subject to, for example accountancy (Article 6, par. 1, point c) of the GDPR)
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; (Article 6, par. 1, point c) of the GDPR)
- my legitimate interest of determining, pursuing or defence of claims on the side of the Administrator, or ones that may arise as regard to the Administrator, (Article 6, par. 1, point f) of the GDPR)
- my legitimate interest to perform direct marketing (Article 6, par. 1, point f) of the GDPR)
- my legitimate interest to process personal data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6, par. 1, point f) of the GDPR)
- my legitimate interest to analyse the satisfaction of Customers (Article 6, par. 1, point f) of the GDPR)
Providing personal data by the Service User or the Customer using the Online Store is voluntary, but may be necessary for the conclusion and execution of the Contract of Sale.
Failure to provide personal data:
Depending on the reasons for providing data:
- No possibility to use the services of the Store
- No possibility to purchase products in the Store
Your data will be processed for a time period as long as there is a legal basis for their processing:
- The data shall be stored for the legally required period, requesting me to process your data
- The data shall be stored no longer than the period of limitation of claims, as regards the Sales Contract executed through the Store by either party.
- The data are stored until you withdraw the consent to further process your data to that end, in the event where the data was processed as a legitimate interest of the Administrator or when the data was processed for the needs of direct marketing
- depending on which is applicable and which occurs last.
Processing Your personal data I employ organizational and technological methods, compliant with the applicable law regulations.
You have the right to demand:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- erasing your personal data,
- restricting the processing of your personal data,
- transmitting your personal data to a different administrator,
- you shall have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data
- for reasons related to your particular situation – as regards to the processing of your personal data based on Article 6, par. 1, point f) GDPR (ie. in the event where the data was processed as a legitimate interest of the Administrator),
- the right to object as regards to direct marketing – in the case the personal data are being processed for the needs of direct marketing
Contact me if you wish to take advantage of your rights.
If you decide that your data is processed illegally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body.
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- allow you using all features of the Store
- do not change the settings of your devices
Using the appropriate settings of your browser at any time you can:
- delete the cookie files
- block cookie files in the future
In this store cookie files are used for:
- saving information about your session
- statistical reasons
- marketing reasons
- enabling Store features
Detailed information concerning the change in Cookies settings and their individual removal in the most common browsers is available in the help section of the browser you are using. You can learn more about this, by pressing the F1 key while using your browser. Detailed information is available in the help section of the browser on the following websites:
More information regarding cookies can be found in the Wikipedia
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPENTS
I make use of external services, which may be provided with your data. Below is a possible list of recipients:
- service providers for operating the Online Store
- payment providers
- appropriate public entities in the scope in which the Administrator is legally obliged to provide data access.
CONTACTING THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to exercise your right regarding your personal data?
Write to this email: