GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CINTHERE CLOTHING WEBSTORE
Defining the regulations of concluding sale contracts through the store, containing chief information about the Seller, the store and Consumer Rights.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contacting the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Ordering from the Store
§ 5 Payments
§ 6 Fulfilling the order
§ 7 The right of withdrawal from the sales contract
§ 8 Personal data policy
§ 9 Stipulations
- 1 DEFINITIONS
WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
CONSUMER – consumer as defined by the Polish Civil Code.
CUSTOMER – any entity Purchasing items in the Store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – the hereby terms and conditions.
SELLER - KATARZYNA ALEKSANDRA BONIO, an entrepreneur operating under the business name Katarzyna Bonio CINTHERE CLOTHING, registered at the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity, operated by the competent minister of economy and Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity, NIP [taxpayer identification number] 7922233101, REGON [company registration number] 367308430, with its registered seat at ul. Prochowa 27/11, 04-388 Warszawa.
- 2 CONTACTING THE SELLER
- Postal address: Prochowa 27/11, 04-388 Warszawa
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +48732008510
- 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The necessary technical requirements needed to properly operate the Store are:
- An internet enabled device.
- Apart from the requirements listed in paragraph 1., an active e-mail account is needed to place an order in the Online Store.
- 4 ORDERING FROM THE ONLINE STORE
- The prices for the merchandise displayed on the Online Store website are full prices.
- The Seller would like to note, that the full price of the order, is the combined full price of the merchandise and the delivery costs, as indicated in the Online Store.
- The selected merchandise should be added to the online basket of the Online Store.
- Next, the Customer selects from the options available in the Online Store: the method of delivery of the merchandise, payment method and enters the details required to place the order.
- The order becomes placed after the Customer confirms it and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- Placing an order is equal to entering a Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller
- The Seller will provide the Consumer with a confirmation of entering the Sales Contract on a durable medium, when delivering the goods at the latest.
- The Customer may purchase items in the Online Store without registering, by providing personal details in case of every single order.
- 5 PAYMENTS
- The placed order can be paid for in accordance to the Customer’s choice:
- A regular bank transfer directly to the Seller’s account.
- With a payment card:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
Through a payments platform:
- Shoper Payment
When choosing payment through the Shoper Payment platform, the entity processing the payment is Blue Media S.A. When choosing payment in advance, the Customer is obliged to make the payment in 3 working days’ time, from placing the order. The Seller informs, that due to the specific nature of some of the payment forms, paying through them is only possible directly after placing the order.
Payment card transactions and e-payments are operated by Dotpay.pl.
- 6 FULFILLING THE ORDER
- Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Merchandise without defects.
- The time of fulfilling the order is indicated in the Online Store.
- The Seller begins fulfilling the order after it is paid for.
- In case when the Customer has purchased merchandise with different fulfilment times as part of one order, the order will be fulfilled in the time period applicable to the merchandise with the longest fulfilment time.
- Delivery is available to:
- European Union
- Rest of the world
Merchandise purchased in the Online Store are delivered through Poczta Polska (Polish Post).
- 7 THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES CONTRACT
- All sales are final.
- 8 PERSONAL DATA POLICY
- The Seller performs the function of the data administrator of the Customers data, collected through the performance on the Online Store.
- 9 EXCEPTIONS
- It is forbidden for the Seller to provide illegal or unlawful content.
- Each order placed in the Online Store constitutes a separate Sales Contract, and requires accepting the Terms and Conditions. The Sales Contract is executed for the time of fulfilling the order.
- The Sales Contracts executed on the base of the hereby Terms and Conditions, are executed in the English language.
- All disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer, will be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the company’s seat.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or limit any customer rights assigned to them by mandatory provisions of law.